Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This is my first post... I am very excited and for a few reasons, 1. my hubby is a web designer and will be amazed that I got this far on my own, 2. I can wait to start taking pictures of my crafty designs to share, (and to remember them for later) and 3. I have found lots of bloggers that I think are amazing and I really want to keep up with them.

I do have to wait until my hubby hooks up the camera to my computer so I can upload or download, (not sure what it is called) my before and after pictures. :( I am hoping he will do that for me tonight, but since he has to mow (4 lots) I am not sure if he will have time.

Any who... I have lots of great ideas and I can't wait to start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment